You and I live in a very negative world. Just listen to the news on TV, read the daily newspaper and listen to the people around you. If we want to remain positive amidst this negativity, we need to give ourselves daily doses of motivation. We need to daily feed our minds and our hearts with inspirational words. We feed ourselves food daily because we are hungry. We take baths regularly because we become dirty. The same is true for our spirit. We are in charge of what enters our minds, our hearts and our souls.
The reason this blog is called Daily Inspiration is because each of us needs to feed positive energy into our spirit. So how can you use the the positive quotes I share with you everyday? Here are some ways to daily feed your soul.
- Memorize each quote and repeat it to yourself throughout the day.
- Write the quote down and reread it throughout the day.
- Share the quote with others and tell them what it means to you.
- Meditate on the meaning of the quote for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Keep a journal and write down what the quote means to you and how you will apply it to your life.
Here is Rosanne singing The Wheel.